It’s more fun to be a pirate…
- Never Never Land is an unsupervised indoor playground; parents and/or care givers are solely responsible for their children at ALL times;
- Never Never Land is not responsible for ANY personal injury sustained during your stay;
- Never Never Land is not responsible for ANY theft or damage to personal property sustained during your stay;
- Never Never Land IS A “Nut Free Environment” and therefore NO NUT Products are allowed to enter the FACILITY at any time;
- Never Never Land has the right to REMOVE products from any guest that are not allowed in the facility (i.e confetti, sparklers, pinatas, nut products);
- No Decorations are to be Taped using painter’s tape for the walls.
- Please do not arrive sooner than 10 minutes before your party start.
- Proper apparel must be worn if your child is NOT potty trained.
- No running in the hallway.
- Everyone in attendance must be free from any transferable illness; Never Never Land has the right to remove guests that are contagious to others;
- No food, drinks, or gum in any play-areas at all times;
- No shoes, slippers, panty-hose or bare-feet in play areas. ONLY SOCKS are allowed in our facility on the carpeted areas;
- All adults in the play area (on carpet) must also be in socks;
- The maximum by-law capacity per room is 50 people( a maximum of 30 children and 20 adults);
- No Ball Throwing; All balls from the ball pit must remain in the ball pit at all times.
- Never Never Land will NOT accept the following in our facility:no confetti, no sparklers, no outside pinatas, no POPCORN;
- Never Never Land does NOT allow ALCOHOL, only if guest obtains a LIQUOR LICENCE from the LCBO and presents it to Never Never Land staff the day of, and calls in advance to notify staff;
- All Pinata’s are to be purchased from Never Never Land; therefore, NO OUTSIDE PINATAS;
- Never Never Land personnel reserves the right to remove anyone from the property if the equipment is being improperly used , if there is unsafe play or is disrespectful to others;
- Never Never Land personnel also reserves the right to remove anyone who does not comply with company guidelines or is found tampering with any equipment, structures and toys;
- NO OUTSIDE ENTERTAINMENT ALLOWED for your child’s safety and security reasons.